ive currently got a IBANEZ SA160QM-AM (the one not made anymore) with a Tonezone installed in the bridge, and im currently looking to buy a new axe (secondhand)
the ones that have caught my eye so far are:
A Burny Les Paul
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Schecter Hellraiser

I know theres others out there but i have no idea were I would begin, would love to have a Floyd Rose and locking nut, what are the opinions about the Ibanez RG prestige's? this is for my second guitar and would love something with a wizard sort of neck, two humbuckers and preferably a guitar that i dont have to do ANY modding for, styles of music are shred/powermetal/neo classical etc

cheers guys
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
My RG170 isn't bad, I got it for 350 USD couple years back. I'd check out the Hellraiser. Really nice lookin'.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
dude u can do better with 1000 instead of a king v get a rr 3 or a dkmg duno about schleters but im getting a LTD EX 400 if u are ognig ofr the ltds go for the s 400 and up
the RG prestige series are amazing. i have an RG2570E and i fucking love it.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Mate, if you're looking at Jackson just get a ****ing Rhoads. The Kelly's are pretty shit if you ask me, and the Rhoads looks better than the King V.

Burny Les Paul? Well, any Les Paul costing <$1000 is most likely not worth it.

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser? Yes ****ing please. Got me a C-7 and that's awesome enough.

Try some other Ibanez's, and maybe some ESP's. You can pick up a decent RG for just under $1000, and if you REALLY hunt around, a 400 series LTD ESP.
if you go just over a grand, about 1200 (really whats an extra 200 when youre already dropping a grand on a guitar) and that will be able to get you a RG1570 or a DK2, both of which are excellent guitars
http://www.melband.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=77469

theres a guy selling a RG secondhand for 1500 AUD, I could pay around that much if I had to, what do you think about the Ibanez Prestige RG2620QM ??
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate