anyone know anything about this pedal??

a mate of mine has it and its quite nice so i want to buy it from him but we dont know what its worth (he actually stole it from a band at a gig!).

i cant find any info on it and have tried Harmony Central too to no avail.

thanks!
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Stole it from a band? That's shitty man.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
GRRRRRR. DAMN people who steal from other bands. That's not cool at all.
Heads up to everyone, new person using this account
uh.. Scapegoat is a band... So I'd say they kinda just have their logo on it... So it's basically a custom pedal I'd say...
Last edited by ZeM00finMan at Mar 13, 2007,
Quote by ZeM00finMan
Save that bitch til Scapegoat gets more CD's out and becomes 'famous' And sell it HAHA They are basically an 'emo(ish)' band, so it's bound to happen sometime XD :P

theyll probably kill themselves before they get famous so im outta luck there

thanks for all the spam "y3R fR3nD 1$ a baD MaN!!1!!" guys cos thats the purpose of this thread alright.....back on topic.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by ZeM00finMan
They are basically an 'emo(ish)' band

Oh, nevermind then.

Just ask your friend what it's worth to him, or propose a trade.
First of all, your friend's a major dick. I'd do the right thing and try to give the pedal back to the band. They work hard to get their equipment and the last thing they deserve is having dumbasses steal their stuff.
Your friend's a dick. That's all.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál