how much would it cost for guitar center to rewire my guitar if i have all the parts?
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
it's kind of subjective to what you need done. And to be honest, everywhere will quote you a different price. So go ask them.

Might be cheaper to go to a smaller dealer than a chain.
But its free to do it yourself. And it's not hard. You can get wiring diagrams on most pickup manufacture websites.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

you doing a pickup change?? if so, its piss easy dude. I did mine myself with no experience what so ever and also i think the diagram was wrong! try it yourself and if you cannot do it, take it to a store then. This way you have the option of not spending any cash!
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by RPotts
But its free to do it yourself. And it's not hard. You can get wiring diagrams on most pickup manufacture websites.

+1. It's not rocket science. Here's a good resource from a guitar builder - Kingbass Guitar Soldering Tutorial. It's one of several guitar building resources I've found very helpful.

Regards,

Rob
Last edited by ririzarry at Apr 7, 2007,
i already tried to wire it myself. its a full wiring job. i bought the JPLP wirign kit from stewmac

EDIT: the wires from my neck pickup just barely reach the controll cavity. what can i do to extend them?
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Last edited by Ghost_bass at Mar 13, 2007,
Solder wires onto the end of the pre-existing wires. Tape off where they connect.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club