According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Holy hooplah is that stuff funny. I had to stop watching it because I was getting funny looks from laughing at work, haha.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
I know, lol. The dude's simply great. I wonder why no one else is checking this out
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
"And then she starts screaming at Ben to help her go and find Johnny, and he's like "face facts, he's dead". So, she starts struggling and he's like "calm down, calm down", and she slaps him, so he knocks some common sense back into her."

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
"Freshly bagged Tina for only $19.48."

"A clothes line! My one weakness!"
"So, the parents got all pissed off and like burnt him alive and he's like "I regret nothing!".

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Mar 13, 2007,
Dude, the newscaster in NOTLD!

"Good evening and welcome to the News at 10!"

"Our top story tonight, a midget attacked the President with a frozen banana. Due to the attack, the President has developed a fear of the fruit. In other news, the Grimace was found dead in an alleyway. The cause of death is unknown but the milkshake rammed up his ass might have something to do with it."
"Eventually when he corners Annie, he fucking slashes her throat. Yeah, you know, I don't fucking blame the guy, I would'a done it. The fuckin' stupid bitch just wouldn't shut up."

So far I've watched NOTLD, Night On Elm Street and I'm in the process of watching Friday 13th. There's so many parts I want to quote.

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Mar 13, 2007,
Dude, the Alien one is the best so far. I'm on Friday the 13th, watched Halloween I+II and NOTLD and NOES. Goddamn this is awesome!
"Mama Vorhees don't take shit from anyone."

"The crew of the Nostromo decide to give Kane a proper burial with their recently soiled underwear and they like eject him out into space, you know. I think that was really nice of them."

Alien is the best one so far
^agreed.

From Evil Dead

"Tree raped! But she breaks away and falls down, not once, not twice, not three times, but four times. Yeah. Stupid ****ing bitch."

"I... forgot my.... my wallet!"
"I can see God, and he is naked!"

LOLLERCAUST
Transformers is the best so far.

"You gaddamn kids, now i'm gunna miss Matlock 'cause i have to clear up this mess!"
Amazing!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I'm not happy that he's mocking Stallone on the Rocky commentary.

I mean, how can you insult John Rambo?

the Terminator one...

"You can see he's a soldier so he's blowing up these machines and shit"
"THE AWESOMENESS OF 80'S FASHION SHOW"

too good
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com