lol oh ye last nite my sister broke my guitar...noooo my baby.

the basic jist is that i need 2 get another lol...duz n e 1 know the best guitars that i cud get wiv £500 quid or under?......i'm used of a BC Rich warlock so idealy one with 24 frets...

im askin all my fellow UG ers bcuz i have only ever really played my guitar and i not sure about others.

thanx

shane
Jackson, Ibanez and ESP all do quality guitars with good metal sound for around the £500 mark. they'll also sound and feel alot better than any warlock my friend.
PRS SE Singlecut / Custom

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
You should get either a jackson rr3 or an ltd 400 series like cheames said
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Ouch, i feel your pain man, my sisters a destructive maniac too. and 17 lol.

Moving on, the Maverick F-1 is terrific. I've got one and it's just jaw-dropping. And after playing a B.C Rich warlock it'll feel like you've been born again :P

www.maverickguitars.com
Quote by deanodon
you know your a man when youve asked your gran for nude pics

Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.

"One does not simply sweep A major 7!"
schecter c-1 hellraiser.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Music styles? What amp do you have? Do you want a trem? Any specific shapes / models you like? You plan on changing out pickups?
I'd just like to point out to all the people in the USA that Schecters are exremely difficult to get hold of in the UK.

You could alwyas get a new BC Rich. the new range has some really good guitars and they have better stock pickups than the previous few years.
As people have already mentioned Jackson and Ibanez are the big players in the metal market. Check out Cort as well. They make fantastic guitars for the money.

EDIT:
Quote by Mwoit
Music styles? What amp do you have? Do you want a trem? Any specific shapes / models you like? You plan on changing out pickups?

He has a BC Rich Warlock. He's hardly going to be a jazz guitarist!
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Last edited by Cecil Gonzales at Mar 13, 2007,
Go crazy and get a Rickenbacker Copy off eBay, I love em
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
Quote by :.RaZoRbAcK.:
Ouch, i feel your pain man, my sisters a destructive maniac too. and 17 lol.

Moving on, the Maverick F-1 is terrific. I've got one and it's just jaw-dropping. And after playing a B.C Rich warlock it'll feel like you've been born again :P

www.maverickguitars.com

*shakes head vigorously*
I dont like Maverick. I have one, so don't say i don't know. They look better than they are.
i have played many. I just think they're overpriced for the build quality you get, and the pickups are a bit turd like.
Quote by thedonutman

But if it were up to me, with 500 quid I'd get an Ibanez RG1570

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/ibanez-rg-1570/7050

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Cecil Gonzales

EDIT:

He has a BC Rich Warlock. He's hardly going to be a jazz guitarist!

No harm in asking; just helps me get a better idea of what he wants!

Never know... he could be just the best jazz guitarist ever :p

+1 on the RG1570.
hey every1 thanku for all ure suggestions...maybe i shud of sed b4 but i was lookin for a guitar thats gud wiv heavy metal n stuff lol

shane
^ most guitars with 24 frets are good for heavy metal, generally.

I still say ibanez rg1570 (with pickup swap somewhere down the line), but it depends what type of metal you play, and how much you like basswood. rga 121 might be worth look too, you can normally pick them up for a little over £500 (like £530 or £550). it's mahogany and maple neck. Quite bright-sounding for a mahogany guitar, though (it's the maple bolt-on neck and big maple top, i guess).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?