Well, does anyone else here play "the game" ?

The game, where the aim is to forget about the game, it's something me and my friends do for a laugh sometimes, usually when we're stoned, it's pretty fun.

There's a whole webpage dedicated to it, but I can't find it anywhere, if anyone knows what it is then link me to it please.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Yeah, there's a guy we hang out with that hates the game, and the first time I was told about it they shouted it to him, so everytime I see him, I think of it!

Gotta love the game!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Damnit, I lost.
Theres about 70 people in my school who play.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Sorry guys!

I'm just curious as to how far the game has spread!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
That whole 'search button' reply is the dumbest thing anyone can type.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
yeah but i dont do it often, and he made me lose . i was joking but it really has been done before

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Quote by Guitar_Dan_666
i know a game.....search button

I hate ppl like you... Search button *****s...

Quote by metal_til_im_60
Now anytime someone sees my sig, they're going to lose.

You, my good sir, are the winner....
Free your mind
We play it here in Cape Town so I guess it spread pretty far! Oh, and screw you for posting this! I nearly lasted a year without losing until you came around! lol
Hahahahaa

I'm sorry to all!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by future rock god
i was winning until i saw this thread

+1 phool lol
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by guitaristdave
Well, does anyone else here play "the game" ?

The game, where the aim is to forget about the game, it's something me and my friends do for a laugh sometimes, usually when we're stoned, it's pretty fun.

There's a whole webpage dedicated to it, but I can't find it anywhere, if anyone knows what it is then link me to it please.

You sir just made me lose... jerk
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
I used to play the game when I was really young but then it became a game and I don't play.
Nowe my freinds started this thing where you say to someone at any moment in time "draw" and then first person to say "bang" wins. I hate my freinds.
I'm from Ireland by the way.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you