Ok so. This reaaally sucks. My Yamaha Acoustic (FG 335, steelstring) fell over the other day, real badly, and now the B-string has slide all the way through the nut (so I can't play it open no more) and even worse, on the low-E string side, the nut has broken off all the way up to the low E string. Which, sucks.

Question: how screwed am I? Is it possible to get a nut for this guitar and mount/glue it on there? Please?

*Feels ****ed* :/
Yes, you can get a nut. To do a good job you will want to take it to a shop. Should cost you about $40. If you want to change it yourself then it'll only cost you about $5 or $10.
Not taking any online orders.