well im really hairy and all, and i started shaving my body cause i have a 6 pack but having all that hair you cant even see it, and i was thinking whats the point of having a 6 pack if you cant see it ( seriously im that hairy )

anyway, i started to shave all over my body ( stomach, chest ). and i have acne on my chest now and its really sick, there isnt any on my stomach just my chest.

it looks kinda weird how thats the only place i have acne so i need help in getting rid of it, and summers coming by soon and i really dont want to be embarrassed in front of a bunch of people and chicks for that matter.

so any help please?
pics or it didnt happen.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

umm acne cream??? or don't shave your chest i know plenty of chicks that like a hairy chest

lol to jammin
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Consider yourself lucky, I have it on my face, as well as my back and chest (nothing will get rid of it either).

All I can recommend is you try the sort of stuff you would use to get rid of acne from your face on your chest. Or if that doesn't work and it really is affecting your self-confidence, see if you can get a prescription for anti-biotics like zynert or oxytetracycline.
Wash it

Wash it good

(do do do doo duh)
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

if its ur first time shaving there prob spots from that. if its acne go to the doctors and get a cream my friend had it.
1. Stop being so vain. EVERY teenager gets acne at some point. Just be thankful it's on your chest and not plastered across your face for everyone to see all the time.

2. Try cleaning your chest with Clearasil facial scrub or something, as opposed to normal soap or shower gel.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
i wouldnt suggest shaving when you have acne. it will leave holes in your skin that in the long run will look just as bad..yeah get a prescription or use..dove soap?
use proper shaving cream, then wash thoroughly after shaving
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Go to your doctor and get him to prescribe you some minocin acne-treatment pills. That's what I did. Also, don't shave it wax it. Because if you shave it... it comes back with a vengeance.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by -February-Star-
1. Stop being so vain. EVERY teenager gets acne at some point. Just be thankful it's on your chest and not plastered across your face for everyone to see all the time.

2. Try cleaning your chest with Clearasil facial scrub or something, as opposed to normal soap or shower gel.

This could actually be a medical condition that can't be simply gotten rid of by acne cream, I have the spots on my chest and the ones on my back are permanent and you can't get rid of them. I also believe its genetic since my dad has this to.

However if its not, then its probably just his skin drying out after shaving, in which case he should moisturise his skin after shaving.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Same problem man, I have acne on my chest and it won't go away. My parents won't let me take accutane either.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Youz a gorilla!

Theres a special body acne wash by proactiv. google it or something
no i already have had acne on my face before its just gone now, but this chest thing is REALLY bringing my self-confidence down cause summer is coming up soon and i dont want to go to a waterpark with my friends with acne all over my chest.

that and i dont have a doctor or anything and i KNOW i cant get a perscription cause my mom doesnt know about this and i dont want to tell her anyway.
you shaved your stomach

Thats taboo and hey forget all this non hairy dudes! Most chicks love body hair!
Trust me, everybody gets acne, and get this: nobody cares except yourself.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
"Body Clear" Body Wash by Neutragena (sp?)

Works wonders.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Stop shaving your chest then ya big girl.

I mean seriously, 'what's the point in having a six pack if it's covered in hair?' How does that weight up against 'what's the point in having a six pack if it's covered in acne?'
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
my acne brings down my self confidence. however, not so much that i've went to the doctor about it :P
but if i did..what are the chances that whatever they prescribed would actually work?
Quote by sars
my acne brings down my self confidence. however, not so much that i've went to the doctor about it :P
but if i did..what are the chances that whatever they prescribed would actually work?

The stuff that I'm on, minocin, cleared my face right up and made my back and shest tons better than it was, it works pretty good, for me anyway. If that doesn't work out you can try accutane, which my siter took, but that's only for really serious acne like sists and such.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
The stuff I got prescribed worked.

All my spots cleared up really good until September, as soon as I went back to school, spots started coming back again .

I blame the people.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

^ lol

any of this stuff over the counter? or would i have to go to the dermatologist?
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
well im really hairy and all, and i started shaving my body cause i have a 6 pack but having all that hair you cant even see it, and i was thinking whats the point of having a 6 pack if you cant see it ( seriously im that hairy )

anyway, i started to shave all over my body ( stomach, chest ). and i have acne on my chest now and its really sick, there isnt any on my stomach just my chest.

it looks kinda weird how thats the only place i have acne so i need help in getting rid of it, and summers coming by soon and i really dont want to be embarrassed in front of a bunch of people and chicks for that matter.

so any help please?

Why I’m getting the image of that seen of the 40 year old virgin
Dude.... blackheads are worse!
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
PICS OF CHEST WITH ACNE + 6 PACK OR DIDNT HAPPEN!
I got 99 problems and they all bitches