I like some of their stuff, they just don't really seem to distinguish themselves from most other mediocre (sp) metalcore bands
fantastic band.... i like there upon a rivers sky and sharks in your mouth!

I was thinking about going to go to see them with Bring Me The Horizon
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
There's a thread about them.
The more I listen to them, the more I prefer them when they had Crafter singing for them.

The End.
Quote by Gymmeh
There's a thread about them.
The more I listen to them, the more I prefer them when they had Crafter singing for them.

The End.

I agree completely with everything you said
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
^as if
crafter had a terrible voice.
i love both albums, they are equally good in their own ways. but i find mftrd a lot more bearable because of ed's vocals.

you know how when you do growls you're supposed to do it a certain way so it doesn't **** up your vocal chords? to me crafter sounds like he's doing it the wrong way. and it sounds bad.

but yeah, some of the early stuff was brilliant...even the cover (to kill tomorrow) was awesome
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Uh.. there's more than two albums.
And yes Crafter does sound like that. Sometimes his growls seem to fade into sort of high pitched yells.
I realllllly dig that a lot.
I'm quite a fan of Crafter as a frontman. I reckon his voice is good.
More so in IKTPQ though. When he was in Carpathian (although I only saw them live with Crafter) I didn't like it as much as with IKTPQ.

And Ed is better in Ida Wave anyway
Quote by pistols
^as if
crafter had a terrible voice.
i love both albums, they are equally good in their own ways. but i find mftrd a lot more bearable because of ed's vocals.

you know how when you do growls you're supposed to do it a certain way so it doesn't **** up your vocal chords? to me crafter sounds like he's doing it the wrong way. and it sounds bad.

but yeah, some of the early stuff was brilliant...even the cover (to kill tomorrow) was awesome

They've had 3 albums, one demo and one split.
I didnt like Crafters singing at first, then it kinda grew on me. It took a few listens. Hes definitely unique. I like the way they kinda "layer" the vocals on "Upon a Rivers Sky". The stuff they did with Ed has more contasts.

BTW they've released:
Choose to love live or die ep which is now out of print
Split ep with Parkway drive, also out of print
When goodbye means forever
your past comes back to haunt you, a re-recording of their first ep
and Music for the recently deceased

also apparently Crafter did his own version of Music for the recently deceased which hasnt been released.

Has anyone else heard their first ep? Its definitely interesting.
they're good but i liked them alot better with their old singer. i'm not really into their new one
Amazing band, a few weeks back a friend of mine put it on and from there on in i was hooked, favorite song's gotta be choose to live love or die
Are we alive or just breathing?
2 lp's
and a bunch of other ep's

that's what i mean by "i have both albums"
Quote by B4Dkarma

Quote by Gymmeh
Cause of the chick backup vocalist?
Or because Jona's vocals?
Or what?
hahahaha.

In upon rivers sky they have a chick singing in one section and then crafter screams what she sang.
^music to shut the fuck up to

the first album is pretty original, and although the second album is pretty generic, they do it very well.
i'm sure you listen to some very generic bands as well, so don't complain about prom queen. if i like them i'll listen to them
Quote by B4Dkarma

Last edited by pistols at Mar 17, 2007,