Burn stuff?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Play Reallly Loud, Full blast, nad play annoyin thingsl ike smoke on the water, or play really badly to annoyed people living near by, also play with the windows open
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Dude most of the replies you're gonna get are gonna be along the lines off "jack off"
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

oh my god, 3 posts and noone's mentioned masturbation? well i guess ****ing yourself kinda counts

edit: nevermind lol
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Do absolutely nothing until somebody gets home. Then complain about how tired you are from doing stuff all day. When they ask what you were doing, start screaming and run out of the house. Then return as though nothing happened, and ignore any questions about your actions.

I always put an extra L at the end of 'until.'
Quote by NovemberRain273
Dude most of the replies you're gonna get are gonna be along the lines off "jack off"

DATS PATHETIC I'M A GIRL
GIRLS ARE CIVILIZED
Quote by irongoat666
oh my god, 3 posts and noone's mentioned masturbation? well i guess ****ing yourself kinda counts

edit: nevermind lol

i think "jerk off" counts too...where are you from dude? lol

and what kind of sad waste of skin posts a question like this on a message board? When you need others' input on what to do when you're bored, it's time to go out to the highway and play in traffic.
Quote by NovemberRain273

hes right. its so childish. get your neighbor to do it 4 u. then u can do sumting else.
member number 14 of the UG John frusciante fan club

Founder of the 'the John Frusciante ****ing sucks!Club!" sucks, club!
Quote by Wonthefu
Do absolutely nothing until somebody gets home. Then complain about how tired you are from doing stuff all day. When they ask what you were doing, start screaming and run out of the house. Then return as though nothing happened, and ignore any questions about your actions.

I always put an extra L at the end of 'until.'

You made my day <3
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
Go out and find someone to love, make them smile at least once, and you'll have completed your life's journey.
If you have something clever to say, don't bother, most people won't get it.

ZOMFG TEH SP33[) I-I4><!!1!

No... Herman Li's just really good...

"Yes I do like marmalade in my eggs! Thank you for asking!"

Quote by Chubbes_Hammet
How do you sig people?

Quote by PlugOfDoom
i think "jerk off" counts too...where are you from dude? lol

and what kind of sad waste of skin posts a question like this on a message board? When you need others' input on what to do when you're bored, it's time to go out to the highway and play in traffic.

STOP CALLING ME DUDE ITS ANNOYING AND ALREADY STOOD IN DA MIDDLE OF A HIGHWAY EVERYONE SWERVED AND DER WAS A HUGE PILE-UP DEN I REALIZED I WAS NAKED
Quote by Metal claw
Replace all the batteries in your smoke detectors.
Ahahaha.

Alert some local thugs as to your home aloneness so they'll attempt to steal all of your shit, then plan elaborate traps for them so that by the end of the fiasco they're covered in a myriad of disgusting liquids, and severely injured. The cops'll then show up, and you'll be a hero.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Play guitar, masturbate, or put on some really loud music and sing along loudly. It's what I always do...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by gorgeous_kimmi
STOP CALLING ME DUDE ITS ANNOYING AND ALREADY STOOD IN DA MIDDLE OF A HIGHWAY EVERYONE SWERVED AND DER WAS A HUGE PILE-UP DEN I REALIZED I WAS NAKED

That hurt my brain
Dude you should so come to the pit more, serious. I need more laughs.

Thread-starter dudette, you scare me
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
Quote by WontheFu
sometimes my attempts at jokes are so bad they cause tumors...

sometimes amatuer!
Quote by gorgeous_kimmi
DATS PATHETIC I'M A GIRL
GIRLS ARE CIVILIZED

Men are civilized too, just not in the Pit
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Quote by x_rox
Dude you should so come to the pit more, serious. I need more laughs.

Thread-starter dudette, you scare me

Now y would i scare u
Play guitar naked, masturbate, watch cartoons (naked), light shit on fire, etc.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
Play guitar naked, masturbate, watch cartoons (naked), light shit on fire, etc.

Y naked
u wont b able to c any way
Quote by gorgeous_kimmi

Yeah. Yeah, good for whatever the fuck you just said. Want something to do? Practice English and turn off Caps Lock. DA? DEN? DER? I'm sorry, you just fail.

No wait, I'm not sorry. Learn to spell. We British gave you a language, and I'll thank you not to fuck it up.
Quote by gorgeous_kimmi
Y naked
u wont b able to c any way

I wouldn't want to see. It is a proven fact though that everything is more fun when you're naked. Also, when no one's home, that's the only time you can do things while naked without looking like a jackass.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
tie some rope to paint cans on your staircase, heat up the doorknobs, and put broken glass all around the floor beneath your windows. Always be prepared for robbers.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by future rock god
no, girls are evil, i have proof.

roflness

and yes, thread starter, lern how 2 spellz
Quote by gorgeous_kimmi
i can spel im just lazi

this shit gets right on my tits, its not so much with abbreviated words like when people type 2moro instead of tomorrow. but when people type stuff like lazi instead of lazy, its the exact same amount off letters thus not saving any space or the time it take to add in those extra letters.
Quote by CorduroyEW
Trust me... I'm a luthier.

Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music? - High Fidelity
Page 1 of 2