Some of you may be familiar with my stuff already, and I thank everyone who gave me such positive feedback in the cover songs forum. I recently finished recording my first album, "Don't Worry, Princess! I'll Save You!", which is composed entirely of Zelda and Mario covers. Good stuff! Just a couple days ago I started working on my next album, a concept album about the NES game Air Fortress (if you're a nerd like me, you'll know that game rocks). That one will be composed of some covers but also quite a lot of originals, following the game's storyline. Nerdiness galores!
Anyway, enough of my blabbing. I'll drop the good links for anyone who's interested:

My Myspace

My "official" website (mostly crappy right now)

My Soundclick

Enjoy! If you're a video game nerd like I am, then you'll LOVE this stuff!

Be careful, You can get sued by Nintendo for any of these graphics you use on your cd's cover.
If you see a poor child, don't give a fish, give him a guitar.
Quote by StratoWizard
Be careful, You can get sued by Nintendo for any of these graphics you use on your cd's cover.

Yeah, I know, that's why I'm trying to get copyright permissions or whatever before I sell any copies. By the way, do you have any idea where I'd find copyrights for Nintendo stuff? I've been looking everywhere; can't find anything.
Just nicely ask Nintendo if they can grant you the rights, or just make some graphics by yourself.
If you see a poor child, don't give a fish, give him a guitar.