Hey guys. I'm new to tremolos and I have heard that the Floyd Rose Tremolo is very decent. What makes this one special and better than the others? Whats the price? Where can I find it? Is it better for someone like me to install it or should I get someone else to? Thanks for your help.
A Floyd Rose has awesome travel (ie. goes up and down in pitch by alot), but you really need a locking nut (or locking tuners) to get the most out of it.

Some say that Floyd Roses return to zero better, but I prefer Kahler tremolos because they're less maintenance-heavy.

You can install it yourself if your guitar is routed for at least a classic bridge. If it's a hardtail, then I would recommend either getting a luthier to install it for you, or getting another guitar.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Floyd Rose makes them, and you can get them at guitar stores.

Prices vary depending on the model, but I really recommend you get a guitar with a floating bridge.

Look at some RG models with Edge Pro bridges.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you