?? i need a new amp i play anything and everything but i need an amp for my band !! and we play punk/pop punk

i play a fender telecaster 72' custom

any ideas on amp?
Hmm, an Orange or a Marshall of some kind. Try a load out.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Orange or Vox AD120VT.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by R_H_C_P
Hmm, an Orange or a Marshall of some kind. Try a load out.

+1
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
what do you mean by punk and pop-punk?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
didnt you make like 10 threads about jcm 2000s or somethin?
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
i mean we play pop punk and punk music

and yeah i did make loads of threads so people would answer me
^ i meant what bands do you consider punk and pop-punk. I know what "punk" and "pop-punk" mean in terms of being music genres, but there's quite a bit of overlap, and quite wildly varying guitar tones in most genres.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ i meant what bands do you consider punk and pop-punk. I know what "punk" and "pop-punk" mean in terms of being music genres, but there's quite a bit of overlap, and quite wildly varying guitar tones in most genres.

Oh rite sorry

pop punk like:
Blink 182
Hit the Lights
bowling for soup

Punk like:
Rise against
anti flag
so why dont you want the dsl anymore?

im guessing cuz you can buy a better marshall or orange
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
ah... i'm only familar with the tones of bowling for soup and blink, but they use mesas, far as i know.

A genz benz el-diablo combo, or a mesa f-series (or the new express series is doubtless worth a try) would be what I'd be looking at. Not too sure about the other bands you mentioned.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?