Sooo... I came across this when I was searchin around for marty friedman vids on Google Video... anybody know anything about the show?

checkitout
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7860284167234416481&q=marty+friedman+duration%3Along

Apparently he's got his own TV series in Japan called "Rock Fujiyama" and it looks pretty interesting - the part with the "name that band" CD game - and it would probably be more entertaining if I could understand it - anybody seen episodes in English?
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Anyone?.......Bueller?..............
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
is this the same thing as that PG and friendman one? or the same show i mean?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
yah same show^
Quote by Roc8995
Marty Friedman's show in Japan. It's fuckin' awesome.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I should learn Japanese...
Quote by Roc8995