I was wondering what other movable chord shapes there are. I know the major and minors for both the A and E strings, as well as three string power chords. What else is there?

If this has already been answered somewhere or is in the stickies please notify me.
moveable shuffle (not really a chord though) and always the slash chords like D/F which is a D with F as a bass note or the otherway round.
Member #29 of the Fender Armada. Pm Arlabester...
Co-Founder of the UG Hippie Club! PM me or Blynd_Snyper to join!

My Gear:
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Fender Blues Junior Amp
Korg Multi effects pedal
Peavey Millenium Bass
Peavey Bass Amp
all the open chords are moveable, and its where you get the normal "barre chord" from...

like, if you take an open g chord, bar two frets above where you would put your middle finger, and slide that shape to the 5th fret, you'd be playing an A chord

it works for all the open chords, actually
mydadisjewish = avatar stealer
all the open chords are moveable, and its where you get the normal "barre chord" from...

like, if you take an open g chord, bar two frets above where you would put your middle finger, and slide that shape to the 5th fret, you'd be playing an A chord

it works for all the open chords, actually

Yeah, any chord shape is "movable" provided you can reach the notes required to move the open strings to the correct position. It helps to know the notes on the guitar and the basics of chord formation, that way you'll actually know which chord it's turned into!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com