Right I just listened to RHCP's Live at Hyde Park CD and I couldn't help but noticeing that when playing Can't Stop, at about 3:35 While Frusciante is singing the high part he does, he makes a veerrry wierd noise... It kinda worries me what might be happening to him .... what are your views?
its probably just his voice, maybe he just messed up a bit while singing.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
its probably just his voice, maybe he just messed up a bit while singing.

He is def not on drugs if thats what you mean becuase hes an ex-addict and does not do that stuff at all anymore.
I think he meant he just messed up singing not that he was on drugs and caused himself to be shit.
He is very hit or miss live anyway. Sometime he can sound godlike - sometime he just ruins the songs and is sloppy (thats probably when he's stoned though) He doesn't like playing whats on the CD, which is sometimes good but sometimes isn't.
Quote by cusic
I think he meant he just messed up singing not that he was on drugs and caused himself to be shit.

yeah, not that he was on drugs and yeah, falsetto is extremely hard to maintain, i used to sing falsetto, but then my voice broke
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
hahahaha

Oh Noes J0hn Frusciantes V01C3 is 411 messed up

some people are seriously obcessed.
seen him live before and that didn't happen prolly the recording
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
hi all,

i am selling john frusciante live bootleg dvds, £10 each, very rare. they are all from 2001, his record water tour. great collectors items.

i live in the uk but will ship to other countries.

email if interested or with any questions.
wazza3266@hotmail.com

many thanks
dan x
oh dear, advertising not allowed in the pit...... prepare to be reported lol, i aint gonna do it
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.