I was researching 7-strings earlier when I came across Rusty Cooley's Signature model from Dean....

http://www.deanguitars.com/dean_winter_07/rustycooleysig.htm

Does anyone have any further info on this beast? This axe looks viscious
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
it will cost too much and probably be a terrible guitar, just like the rest of the signature and high end deans out there.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by tubadude
it will cost too much and probably be a terrible guitar, just like the rest of the signature and high end deans out there.

+1

except I hear that its neck profile isn't "V' which is nice... but probably won't save it...

Dean is essentially the electric guitars equivalent of Krank...

both got a solid foundation from playing off Dime, and both produce shit equipment.

Go figure..

Quote by Guitarislife125
It's like 4k for the USA isn't it?

Something like that,
a guy was comparing buying that or a Vigier Exalibur 7 Supra...
so they are really expensive...

Oh, and get the vigier if you are looking at the USA...
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Overpriced IMO. When you can get a similar 7 for half that price. Granted it might not have such extreme upper fret access, but it's not asthough that makes it play worse in general.

If you want a 7 then there's Ibanez RG7620s used or 1527s new, or if you prefer fatter necks then there's Schecters.
Quest for "the tone": pending.
well, on youtube, theres a video where rusty previews it himself and shows you the features
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by One Way Ticket
Petrucci 7
FTW

+2000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Petrucci is my hero
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by Striketalonx
+1

except I hear that its neck profile isn't "V' which is nice... but probably won't save it...

both got a solid foundation from playing off Dime, and both produce shit equipment.

Go figure..

Something like that,
a guy was comparing buying that or a Vigier Exalibur 7 Supra...
so they are really expensive...

Oh, and get the vigier if you are looking at the USA...

Do you go to Sevenstring.org by any chance, I think the same discussion was brought up there.
Quote by Striketalonx

Go figure..

i like this analogy, ill use it.

thanks
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!