Page 1 of 3
Are you ready. Well who or what or what ever your belief or lack there of, put them there so they could be pulled by mean assholes so that your nipps would hurt all day.
My Gear:
Rickenbacker 4003 midnight blue bass
Fender Rumble 100W
And a Cry baby Bass Wah 105Q
and twisted
My Gear:
Rickenbacker 4003 midnight blue bass
Fender Rumble 100W
And a Cry baby Bass Wah 105Q
Because, in the very first steps of our development, we were all actually females.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Mar 13, 2007,
basically, when your a baby in the womb you develop breasts, but when male hormones kick in your breasts get smaller until they are about as useful as a **** flavoured lollypop
It's called gender equality you twit!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by beastiebeatles
Because, in the very first steps of our development, we we're all actually females.

well accoring to christian and jewish belieg, eve (the woman) was created out of adam rib (adam is da man vtw) so we were men. i unno. Femeals are second to men so theryefor they took nipples form us not us from them
We all start out female, when the male hormones kick in the breasts simply do not develop, however things like the clitoris grow into the penis and the scrotum forms around where the vagina would be.
Quote by super666fender
well accoring to christian and jewish belieg, eve (the woman) was created out of adam rib (adam is da man vtw) so we were men. i unno. Femeals are second to men so theryefor they took nipples form us not us from them

Your spelling is clear proof of your I.Q.
Science FTW
It's keeping you alive remember.
*cough* medicine *cough*
Ew, Graphic explainations, im better off NOT knowing
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by beastiebeatles
Because, in the very first steps of our development, we we're all actually females.

Smart guy.
Also, males have no reason to not have nipples. Its like a vestigal structure or organ sort of , they dont help, but they dont hurt.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
why is the sky blue?
Why does 2+2=4?

Because they just do! and that's your answer.
Thrashing is my business and business is good
Quote by GL1564
why is the sky blue?
Why does 2+2=4?

But there are good reasons for all of those you big silly.
Quote by GL1564
why is the sky blue?
Why does 2+2=4?

Actaully... there are scientific answers to both of those
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by GL1564
why is the sky blue?
Why does 2+2=4?

Im surei heard that it was scientifically proven that

2 + 2 doesnt = 4

it equals 3.9999999 or something and it can never equal four

Goes and looks for it.
Quote by chubbychunks
Beastie, weren't you going to go on a journey?

Check the thread, its been delayed because I reconciled with my family and I decided to pay off my car first, so I don't have to hitchhike and so that, if worst comes to worst I can live in it instead off on a park bench or something. I'll probably leave early summer.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by GL1564
why is the sky blue?
Why does 2+2=4?

The sky is blue because of the way Visible light is absorbed, reflected, and/or scattered by the chemical components in our atmosphere...

2+2=4 because two units added to another two units of the same type totals four units of the same type...
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
because they tell us when its too cold and when the temperatures nice enough to go shirtless.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
A man has nipples to make playing with himself closer to the real thing.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Isn't it some evolutionary trait? Like our appendix, we used them as gorrillas but as humans are no use to us? I dont know im just guessing.

On a side note, my friend has the biggest manboobs for a thin person ever. Hes thin and not particularly muscley but his nipples are giant.
^ no no no.... i'll provide the answer you all seek, an end to the ever reaching nipple quest. when people are born they're born with no sex organs in the early phase of life, all people start of with no sex organs and nipples, the sex organs come later in the development, the nipples are there in case its not a male.
Quote by StonaLemons
Isn't it some evolutionary trait? Like our appendix, we used them as gorrillas but as humans are no use to us? I dont know im just guessing.

On a side note, my friend has the biggest manboobs for a thin person ever. Hes thin and not particularly muscley but his nipples are giant.

You mean like vesitgal organs? Yeah, I'm that good.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
All babies start as female, then at about 8 weeks the male hormones kick in and you turn into a guy.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by super666fender

Or, instead of looking at it from ridiculous speculations based on religious beliefs, you could actually look at it from a biological perspective and see that fetuses start out the same (and on a course towards femininity) until a gene in males activates and starts a change into a male. That's why men have nipples, that's why testicles develop inside the body, and that's why when you get kicked in the nads it hurts in your abdomen where your ovaries would be.

+Men have no use for nipples (besides the allgator clip thing), women do. So If we were around first, we wouldn't have had them for them to get them from us.

Quote by StonaLemons

No, women still use them, males never have.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by StonaLemons

Didn't we evolve from Chimps? And besides... what use would nipples give a male Gorilla???
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Quote by z4twenny
^ no no no.... i'll provide the answer you all seek, an end to the ever reaching nipple quest. when people are born they're born with no sex organs in the early phase of life, all people start of with no sex organs and nipples, the sex organs come later in the development, the nipples are there in case its not a male.

You are retarded... when you are born you have clearly defined sex organs... When your in the womb everyone starts out as a female, but due to male hormones males develop a penis and testes
-Mohandas Gandhi
Because everyone starts off as a woman then depending on some shit they change, or don't.
Page 1 of 3