This is my first post here and I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask about this. In my career prep class at school, I need to interview someone who's career is in the music field, whether they be in a paid band or teach music, but I don't know anybody in my area who does this so I thought that I would ask here. Here are the questions, and if somebody could reply, I would greatly appreciate it.

Name:
Place of work:

What does a _____ do?

How much education did you need in order to obtain your degree?

What do you like most about the job?

And the least?

What are your working hours?

Did you always want to be a _____?

If you could do it all over again, would you still go through with being a _____?
dude.....just interview the school band director
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK

some guy today was all like, " ahah dude likez OMG you wanna see ma HUGE SAUSAGGE??? likez ZOMG its tEH biggest EVER! " And i was all like, no dude show me your DICK
I emailed my band director a few days ago and he still hasn't replied yet, so I doubt that he's going to.
I have to do something like this as well.

Don't do it online with people you've never met. Go to a local college and interview a music professor or something. Just make sure you have met the person.
Name: T
Place of work: My bedroom (sometimes other rooms though)

What does a _____ do? I sit on my ass all day rocking out on my guitar.

How much education did you need in order to obtain your degree? none

What do you like most about the job? I'm playing guitar all day

And the least? Soreness in fingers if I play too long

What are your working hours? Whatever I want

Did you always want to be a _____? No, but until I get a sweet touring band I love it

If you could do it all over again, would you still go through with being a _____? yes
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C