hello everybody. So i've got i line 6 spider III 75w and the FBV shortboard with it and it equals about 720$ canadian. So i walked into the shop i got it from and they said i might be able to trade it in. I saw a flextone in their for around 750 and im thinking about getting that one. If anyone cud tell me wether there is a difference between the 2 or if they are practicaly the same plz let me kno. Ther was also a couple of fenders (solid staTES) Vox valvetronix 850$ ouch, and two peavey tubes,(classic 30 and delta blues). I''d also like to kno if the flextone stays alrite at loud volumes. If it helps i play mostly blink 182 type music.

thanks
The flextone is a much better amp then the spider. Do it.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
You should definitely go for the flextone, but keep your FBV pedalboard, you're just going to have to buy another one anyway. Save up the difference and buy the flextone.

Flextones have more models to choose from and more FX possibilites. Well worth it IMHO!!

I've got a flextone II xl and it still rocks. The only thing that rocks more is my PODxt Live. I really love the new stuff Line6 is putting out. I just need to get a decent power amp now.
Washburn Dime 333, Ibanez RG7620, LTD MH250NT w/ EMG 89x's
Modded Boss Metal Zone, Boss CE-5, DD-3, Intellifex
Jet City JCA2112RC, ADA MP-1 Preamp,
GK 400RB Bass head
Marshall and Ampeg 4x12 cabs
get rid of the crappy spider and do it lol
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
i've tried the flextone, and I was very close to buying it but got a second hand JCM900 instead. Definatly do the trade though, the flextone III is much much much better. And with the FBV shortboard, endlessly better.
Originally posted by jimmeh
I'm gonna try and teach my gf bass. I've only tried once, and we were both naked and still in bed, so it didn't work so well.
thanks guys...i wish i could keep the shortboard to but i dont have enough money right now...anyways we'll see wat happens

thanks
you said you play blink? in that case you do not need an amp as versitile as the flextone you would be better of with a simple amp that has a great sound instead of a complicated amp with a dodgy sound, look in to a vox ac 15 cc
cant...they've only got some valvetronix's in the shop i got this from. one wasnt loud enough to go over a drummer and the other was way overpriced.