Has anyone else taken it recently? I took it this morning and that science part was so ****ed up! they kept talking about the acidity of corn and ph levels and shit. i though science was like volcanoes and biology and stuff. that test sucked so much ass.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

yeah the acidity of corns was completely gay.

my essay was about if extra curricular activities should be added towards your academic grade, what was your guys?
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
It's not about science, it's about your reasoning ability.

Lucky for me, I didn't have to take the essay part.
Sucks for you High Schooler's.

BTW, the ACT is a joke.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Reading and writing are my only strong points, so of course the science and math sections suck ass.

Got a 20.
i took it today
and u signed that u wouldnt share questions with others
i hated that one and the iceberg one
what the **** kind of symbol was that?
I took them june 2006 and got a 29 on them which helped me drastically cuz my sat scores werent that good. I thought the science was easy and i got a 35 on that section.
I took the ACT 2 years ago in 7th grade and i scored a 21. i thought it was pretty good for a 7th grader though
There's something living in these lines.
Quote by guitarguy0153
I took the ACT 2 years ago in 7th grade and i scored a 21. i thought it was pretty good for a 7th grader though

Yeah, but that scores really deceptive and not accurate.

Dont even think about talking about scores until you get atleast 10th grade.

So you know:
I ended up with a 33 overall. (33-31-32-35)
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212