I am drafting plans to make a fixed bridge guitar and I don't know where to begin. Everything I own has a tremolo. I have seen quite a bit of support for TonePros locking fixed bridges, but due to my inexperience on the matter I don't know where to turn. The only criteria I can think of that I want met is that the bridge locks and that the strings run through the body. Please offer any suggestions regarding the manufacturer and product name. If there are any details I need to be more specific with, please let me know.
tele bridge? hardtail? TOM?

All of those are fixed bridges and they all have strings that go through the guitar

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.