well im selling some guitars and amps and pedalboard.

first im selling and ibanezGAX70 electric guitar $200.00 new selling for $140.00
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_ibanez_gax70_electric_guitar?full_sku=103036430

im also selling a squier fat strat arctic white electric guitar $200.00new selling for $140.00( the pic a pack and it didnt come in a pack and it has 1 double humbucker and 2 single humbuckers.)

http://www.music123.com/Squier-Strat-Pak-Solid-Body-Electric-Guitar-(B-Stock)-i155374.music

selling a roland cube 15 20 watt electric guitar amplifier $99.00 new selling for $70.00

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/Roland-Cube-15X-Amp?full_sku=487030

please post what you want and ill do trades just tell me what you wanna trade. im looking to buy fender standard japaneese standard strat. or some sort of head and cabniet. post here
Thanx.
Last edited by nc rhythm at Mar 14, 2007,
Just to let you know guys, i,ve lowered the prices on the guitar and i have sold the digitech rp80 pedal board. Remember im accepting trades, and Im looking for a fender standard strat and some sort of head and cabinet ( 4x12.)

THANX
i have a head and cab that im selling, not really looking for trades though. if you are just looking to do trades, consider this a free bump
My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Plus with EMG 81/85(18v mod)
PRS Tremonti SE
Randall V2
Genz Benz G-Flex 212
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Cube 15=15 watts

Double Humbucker = Humbucker
Single humbucker = Single Coil

Thanks...
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
You might want to lower prices or go eBay.
And as a side note, looking at your sig, a Fender Frontman 15g is not 40 watts, its 15..
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
hey your retarded and you suck balls and it is actually 38 watta you stupid little bitch. Go **** your grandmother you **** licking bitch!
Quote by nc rhythm
hey your retarded and you suck balls and it is actually 38 watta you stupid little bitch. Go **** your grandmother you **** licking bitch!

WOW, good luck with selling this gear with that kind of attitude.Also, an Indonesia Squier strat is only worth about 50-70 USD. These can be easily grabbed on evilbay for that price. Just trying to help you out with your sale. I wouldn't pay anymore than 60 bucks for it.
Quote by nc rhythm

OK, warned. Read the rules or suffer the consequences, ladie.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!