who agrees with me? if you are the few who dont know, WASL is a big test that started this week for certain school. we had to do a writing assignment. mine was explain why or why not cop should be able to perform random searches to look for drugs. haha lol. dang i hate it
i agree that sounds like shit, i have a question
do you like the tom delonge strat or the les paul ultra more?
Quote by WaggyPlankUSA
who agrees with me? if you are the few who dont know, WASL is a big test that started this week for certain school. we had to do a writing assignment. mine was explain why or why not cop should be able to perform random searches to look for drugs. haha lol. dang i hate it

That was your prompt? Lucky you. Ours was "Explain a fashion trend or fad and why it's popular among teenagers."
We have LEAP, it's pretty easy. I guess to make us look smarter they make the tests as easy as possible.
Who dat?
We have TAKS (Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills) here in Texas. It isn't very hard, but they make a huge deal about it. Texas is extremely strict with schooling, but the ironic thing is that this place is full of morons.
We have the GEPAs, its not that bad.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
WASL is a joke. I personally love it, as teachers don't give out many assignments during WASL testing. It's one of the easiest things to pass, I mean c'mon. They test at an 8th grade level in the 10th grade. If you can't pass it then they try to make as many loopholes as possible to allow you to pass. It's just... gahhh...
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by AdayTripper
We have TAKS (Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills) here in Texas. It isn't very hard, but they make a huge deal about it. Texas is extremely strict with schooling, but the ironic thing is that this place is full of morons.

Yeah..
the only hard thing is pretty much the three short answers and the composition
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK

some guy today was all like, " ahah dude likez OMG you wanna see ma HUGE SAUSAGGE??? likez ZOMG its tEH biggest EVER! " And i was all like, no dude show me your DICK
WASL stands for Washington State Assesment of Student Learning. It is easy as hell but it sucks taking it. I am in 10th grade so I have to pass it to graduate but its impossible not to pass.
Member #15 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join

EMO DEFENDER #10

i love you dude! (in a non-gay way)
I hated taking the WASL, but I loved the week leading up to it. Easiest damn week. But I already passed, so... =P
UG's Local Reverend. PM me to absolve your sins.
we have the PSSA (pennsylvania state standardized assessment or something, how original :rolleyes ..... but i don't take it in my grade so we had a local assessment to see where we were and i got the wrtigin prompt: explain what schools could do better to make the transition to real life easier or something like that and persuade readers of one invention which has been harmful to mankind