So, i'm pretty confident in my guitar skills, like patterns, and speed playing and tapping, but when it comes to sweeping i'm complete shit. I was just wondering if the sweep solo in 8th Commandment (sonata arctica) is something that i should learn or not? feedback would be greatly appriciated
that seems kinda hard. the easiest sweeping riff i know of is the one in Epic by Faith No More. you should probably give that a try first.
try some of the wintersun sweeps
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by mitchrushton182
that seems kinda hard. the easiest sweeping riff i know of is the one in Epic by Faith No More. you should probably give that a try first.

there's no sweeps in that song
I don't recall that solo right off the bat, but it's unlikely that any of Jani's solos are going to be easy.

But it never hurts to try!

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
try the bed of razors solo by children of bodom
Ltd Alexi 600
Clapton Strat
Roland Micro Cube
Line 6 Uber Metal Pedal