This is going to get either locked, spammed up with slightly amusing and NOT amusing comments, or both.

But.

There are these few little shits who like my girlfriend , but they don't just like her, one of them likes to get accquainted with her boobs, one seems to be close with her past friendship and one is two years younger than me and her and speaks shit about me. . oh an one's a girl. . . but she like's her ¬_¬

Anyway, what do i do?

I can't: Kick the shit out of them one by one, cos two of them are friends and hang out in a gang, and are both my girlfriends friends, I have no idea who the younger one is, and the lesbian lives miles away and has never met my girlfriend.

I've told her that i'm like "WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON?!?!" and yeah no helpful response, and these ****ers get me so pissed cos they KNOW I'm going out with her, and they know we've been going for half a year (a long time for me ) I just want to kick the living crap out of them.

Sorry v_v
Oh stop whining and take it to the relationship thread.
Terms and Conditions apply.
shit on their doorsteps
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Arthur Curry
Living crap?

the guy with the axe is the "living crap"
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I'd stop whining and take it to that thread but A) i dont want to reduce myself and B)Sleep and food depravation make me retarded.

Also I've made out in front of them MANY times, doesnt stop the ****ers.

And i don't know where they live v_v no shit for me. . . .unfortunately v_VV
basically, make out if front of them, and if they start feeling her up, just tell them off.if they're feeling her up, she should be fighting back too, if she's in her right mind. i've seen a bad situation from the feeling up thing...just make sure if anything that THAT stops. If anyone started trying to take my girlfriend, I'd just calmly talk to them about it, and if it didn't work...threats can too.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Treat the one that's two years younger like the joke that he is; laugh at him and deride his futile attempts to get female attention.

Let your GF deal with the girl unless something actually happens.

Assuming the one who "likes to get aquainted with her boobs" is doing so against your GF's wishes, you could sic authorities on him.
Death to Ovation haters!
Seamanstains know's the truth!!!

+1 to hot 3 way's
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Lesbian............Tap That?!!?
You got a kickass opprotunity there dude.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by Punk_Ninja
one of them likes to get accquainted with her boobs

Well if she lets him...I dont think you should want her as your girlfriend...
Trust her? I mean, if there's gropage and she's not doing anything about it then perhaps you should re-evaluate the relationship.....

Personally, I have trust issues. But thats because I'm paranoid. At least thats what they say. IT'S NOT PARANOIA IF EVERYONES OUT TO GET YOU!!!!!!!!
She doesnt really, thats why whenever we're *ahem* fooling aorund, she doesnt liek me near that area, but these are like. . .*cough*stronger than me*cough types (meaning the rough ****s) so they force it really, and if you'd have seen that lesbian, or knew of the lesbian you WOULDNT want to tap that! you know wha i'm sayin?

EDIT: i also have bad paranoia which can **** me over, the amount of times i'm like "Is she cheating on me with a GIRL!?!?"
Quote by Punk_Ninja
She doesnt really, thats why whenever we're *ahem* fooling aorund, she doesnt liek me near that area, but these are like. . .*cough*stronger than me*cough types (meaning the rough ****s) so they force it really, and if you'd have seen that lesbian, or knew of the lesbian you WOULDNT want to tap that! you know wha i'm sayin?

EDIT: i also have bad paranoia which can **** me over, the amount of times i'm like "Is she cheating on me with a GIRL!?!?"

So she doesnt like you near her boobs...
Not cos of those ****s, very very veyry sick people to make a girl do that to me

God I am sleep deprived. . i'd never usually say something that demeaning to women.. . . or maybe i'm just turning fully into a *BOM BOM* UG'er ! :p
Quote by civildp1
shit on their doorsteps

Winner!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦