I like it alot!Nice stuff kind of reminds me of Polaris.
Founder of The Reverend Maynard Club-save the carrots!
PM me or diminishedfaith to join.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
Thanks for your comments !

And DownbëloW, why do you think it lacks direction ?

For my part, I don't like create songs which can appear like "standard format"...
(I don't know if I'm understandable sorry !)
That's why I prefer create something which can give an impression of continuous evolution and I hope it's the case... !
Thanks again for your comments, I need this to know where I'm going to !
lol looks like Jimi Hendrix's purple haze ! :0
If you see a poor child, don't give a fish, give him a guitar.
Quote by StratoWizard
lol looks like Jimi Hendrix's purple haze ! :0

looks? i mean, its not a music video.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
sorry I meant it sounds like jimi hendrix :|
If you see a poor child, don't give a fish, give him a guitar.
I think it sounds pretty good, i'de recommend having a different bass andrythm guitar riffs during the chorus, and build up to them at the end of the verses, if that makes any sense. Listen to the more popular bands, the way they have quiter verses, then it gets loud and rockin' during the choruses, then back to quiet during the next verse. One of the many tricks to a good song.

All in all, I liked it, just needs a bit of expanding, riff wise, for lack of a better word.
/its some good stuff and I like the tone. keep it up. Dont listen to touji-za-nai. So far hes given 2/10 to most bands
The opening acoustic riffs to reload my heart sound like Wonderwall. The name of the song itself reminds me of kick start my heart - Motley Crue. Otherwise, the music is good.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
The reverb really ! I know that there is reverb everywhere but your are the first who say me this is too much !
I think I'm agree for "Reload my heart" ... !
Could you tell me which instrument/voice is the worst for you please ?

Thanks for your comment
Quote by FFdream62

Could you tell me which instrument/voice is the worst for you please ?

Its mostly on the vocals, it sounds more like arena rock reverb than what your going for. On reload my heart the backup vocals have waaay too much. On circus the the reverb is also overdone on the vocals by a lot. I think theres slightly too much on the drums, they sound very far back.
Quote by JohnnyLovesYou
Its mostly on the vocals, it sounds more like arena rock reverb than what your going for. On reload my heart the backup vocals have waaay too much. On circus the the reverb is also overdone on the vocals by a lot. I think theres slightly too much on the drums, they sound very far back.

Ok thanks.
I'll be care of this in my future mix.

ch715dallat I've not understood your post sorry...
I've had a quick listen to all of them and I've sent you an add so I can listen again later and see what else I can pick out.
The vocals seem to get a bit lost in the mix and don't stand out over the instruments very much, I don't know if perhaps that's the reverb, or it might be my computer's speakers.
As mentioned before some of the songs could use variations in dynamics, Clumsy Liar is the one which most obvious.
I thought the vocals on Reload my Heart were the best of the three with vocals but I like your singing voice so the others aren't far behind. The End used some cool effects and had a good build up.
dude i like it... its pretty cool could use some more fills in the drums and maybe a backup singer... overal pretty good