hey, i have an epiphone les paul 100 right now and i was lookin at gettin the epiphone les paul standard. is the standard much of an upgrade from the 100 considering the price differene. aslo i was wondering which is a better quality guitar the eip les paul standard or the les paul custom
I don't really think it's worth it. Maybe if you'd try for the Les Paul Plain Top (it's made out of all mahogany - purer Les Paul tone ).

Are you open to other guitars? There are better in that price range.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
i have the les paul ultra, but ne way yea its deff worth it, set neck slightly better pickups, that sexi les paul shape *wink*
OMG someone has to much time on his hands.... and really loves his cats!
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Quote by FacingUsAll
I don't really think it's worth it. Maybe if you'd try for the Les Paul Plain Top (it's made out of all mahogany - purer Les Paul tone ).

Are you open to other guitars? There are better in that price range.

^^^

can u give me any suggestions for better guitars in that price range. any kind of electric i guess.

thanks
Quote by jb_designs
OMG someone has to much time on his hands.... and really loves his cats!

I actually really hate cats That's why it's funny.

Michael Kelly Guitars make really great "Les Paul"-ish guitars. Better build quality, hardware, playability and tone than any of those Epi LPs.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by vanzant38
Hey wait, its not Caturday!

It is now! :0
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R