I'm looking for a kind of all-in-one recording program that i could use to mix guitar/vocals/bass together that comes with drum patterns...since i do not have a drumme rit would be nice to have some drum tracks in the music...thanks
I use Guitar Pro to make the drums, then add the to Audacity for recording
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
What's wrong with the ones we gave you? Do you have a mac? Garageband is godly. ACID has most of the same features, but is for PC.

If you want something a tad more "professional" I like Cubase. I've been using it for a couple years and I like it. You can always dowload standalone drum machines you can use with the software. You don't need to have the drum machine built in.
I use Cubase SX3 and Toontrack's DFH Superior for my "natural" sounding drums. I use Battery mostly for my more electronic type stuff.

Brandon
Buy the MBox 2 Mini. It comes with an LE version of BFD that, even though it's a bit scaled down, sounds very convincing and comes with a truckload of drum patterns for all kinds of styles. (You can also program your own of course.) Plus you get a lot of other goodies with it (like Amplitube LE). Right now I think that the MBox 2 Mini is the best bang-for-your-buck recording interface/software bundle there is.

The DFH Superior is an excellent sample set but I think it's waaaay too large (although it's understandable considering the nuances) and a bit cumbersome to work with. The newer "small" version EZ Drummer from ToonTrack produces almost the same kind of results, most people won't hear the difference, and it won't force you to allocate so much disc space to the samples.