So, Im a huge rage fan who started playing guitar a few months ago. I can already play portions of Iron man, War Pigs, and Ironman, along with some other songs. What is the easiest Rage song to learn for a beginner? thanks
^No

The Ghost Of Tom Joad, No Shelter, Settle For Nothing
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
well since you just started a few months ago, im not sure if your familiar with the drop d tuning? well thats about tom morello's favorite style of music. i personally think that renegades of funk is the easiest. you first put it into drop d tuning then you have a nice, easy, slow, simple riff of hammer ons that sounds great with the full distortion. bombtrack is a bit harder but is awesome to play! good luck to you! i started a few months ago myself, dont worry. youll get good, im already better than 3/4 my friends
Guerilla Radio is pretty simple and so is Vietnow
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Yeah, most Rage songs have easy riffs and hard-to-recreate solos.
How do you expect a noob to play Guerilla Radios solo, it's not to difficult, but very hard to imitate. The reason I said Killing In The Name is because it's fairly easy to play all the way through, the solo is a little tricky at nailing the whammy pedal timing, but thats it.

Quote by bropark08
well since you just started a few months ago, im not sure if your familiar with the drop d tuning? well thats about tom morello's favorite style of music. i personally think that renegades of funk is the easiest. you first put it into drop d tuning then you have a nice, easy, slow, simple riff of hammer ons that sounds great with the full distortion. bombtrack is a bit harder but is awesome to play! good luck to you! i started a few months ago myself, dont worry. youll get good, im already better than 3/4 my friends

And drop-d isn't a type of music style, it is just an alternate tuning.
Last edited by Mcassidy42 at Mar 14, 2007,