Hey i know there has been many posts about this but none of them give me any help.

I was wondering if any of yous have had one and what did you do to get rid of it or reduce the pain because it's severely limiting my guitar playing.
Quote by Mettliccaa
I have a ganglionic cyst in my wrist

hehe that rhymes...
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Well i went to the doctor a while ago and he told me that thats what i have. Its not really big enough to show up in a pic. And i dont want to have surgery that would put me out of guitar playing and such for about 6 weeks.
mate don't worry, they go in no time. my guitarist had one, and the doctor said take it easy for a week and it went... apparently the way they used to treat them was to bash them with a heavy book, which would disperse the build up of fluid and cause it to shrink. lovely
Quote by Mettliccaa
Well i went to the doctor a while ago and he told me that thats what i have. Its not really big enough to show up in a pic. And i dont want to have surgery that would put me out of guitar playing and such for about 6 weeks.

So you'd rather play in pain than just have it get fixed so you can play as much as you want without pain? What are you gonna do if you break a rib? Just play and live with a broken rib forever?
Go get your shovel.
Quote by Neogioh
Yeah, I had one on my knee. It was like a second kneecap.

A bible does the trick.

Yea but that can actually cause a lot of damage and isnt really advisable given he is a guitarist and its on his wrist.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!