Okay, my mom was going on about the new Dave Mustaine signature and made some comment about how you could get groinal injuries if you got excited with the shape. So now, here I am, asking any UGers who own Flying/King/Rhoads Vs if they have ever "ripped themselves a new asshole" or "split thier balls" with thier instrument?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I think you'd have to be an idiot to let that happen.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Yeah dude you can get groin injuries from any blunt object if you're stupid enough.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
your mother sounds very odd. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
Any several pound piece of wood is capable of delivering its fair share of groin injuries.

Dont encourage her! But do you honestly believe that you are capable of busting your balls with a King V while you're playing it, and resting your arm/wrist on the upper wing?

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

Quote by hamish5178

Yeah, just a little bit.

Stupid name.

Was your mother rolling balls when she made that comment?

No offense.
Tiger style.
Quote by kevinm4435
Was your mother rolling balls when she made that comment?

No offense.

Uhm.... not quite sure what you mean by that but... she was just looking over my shoulder at the ad in Guitar World.

She just told me to tell you all that she's very clumsy and would probably find a way to hurt herself with something like that if it was put into her hands.

Stupid name.

Yeah, the shape wouldn't affect it that much. It'd be just as easy (or difficult) to whack yourself with a Strat as it would be with a Flying-V. But like Connor6c said, the only way that could happen is if you intentionally did it for laughs or a stupid YouTube video or something.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
I may be wrong, but i vaguely remember someone posting a video months back of Alexi Laiho or someone doing a over-the-shoulder toss and catching himself on the return. But as others said, you're just as likely to get hurt with any guitar.

~Dan
i own a jackson king v but i cant say i hav. its capable of it tho
lick my jackson bitches!
so r u tellin me i'm the only one then?

jackson rr3 alexi laiho thing, cept flipped back straight between legs

then, different show, put my foot on amp lifted up the guitar above my head to show crowd, then brought it down really quick (trying to rest the v bit on my knee) my leg slipped and

well,

if it had been sharp then i would have nailed myself to the floor via my groin.

needless to say, we stopped the show for a breather
! I'm sorry your balls took a whanging, but that's hilarious.

Stupid name.

once i wore mine without a strap, i accidently let go of it, and the point wacked quite hard in the sack. i can't remember how exactly it happened, trauma does that to ppl sometimes
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
No.. you're mom is stupid

There no way you could cut yourself with a guitar unless it had razor blades on it
The only way you could get hurt is by blunt force trauma or something like that
Quote by seek_&_destroy
once i wore mine without a strap, i accidently let go of it, and the point wacked quite hard in the sack. i can't remember how exactly it happened, trauma does that to ppl sometimes

Uhm... I'm lost. How do you wear a guitar without a strap?

Stupid name.

Anyways, the question has been answered several times over. Thanks for paying attention to my inane question xD

Stupid name.

I think you'd be even less likely, since it doesn't have the upper horn...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by LadyHellraiser
the edges make great dildos...

Come on, now you're just begging for attention.
Dickless.
that...has...to...be...the stupidest thing I have heard about a guitar...ever

and any object can hurt u if ur stupid enough

pepsi
Quote by LadyHellraiser
....sharp edges....

+1, drunk guys with Razorback V's are not to be ****ed with.
Dickless.
Quote by Shinozoku
Uhm... I'm lost. How do you wear a guitar without a strap?

sitting down, i held onto it with my thighs, think i was screwing around on the comp, then the headstock came forward, progress halted only by the contact between the lower horn and my.... *shudders*
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Haha,your mom rocks
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by hamish5178

+1
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
well if you are pulling it toward you I can see how the point of it could bang your nuts.

Where if you were to pull a strat towards you; the body is rounded resulting in no testicular injury.
It's not very likely Vs could injure your groin, although Axs could possibly since they have that odd shape. They can also poke you in the chest but you're a dude so no worries for you.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
the edges make great dildos...

Some UGers (namely Die_Romantic) have been known to use odd objects to pleasure themsleves, such as mouse traps, so I wouldn't be surprised if people have tried...damn horny kids and their disrespect for guitars.
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 15, 2007,
Quote by Embodiment
Some UGers (namely Die_Romantic) have been known to use odd objects to pleasure themsleves, such as mouse traps, so I wouldn't be surprised if people have tried...damn horny kids and their disrespect for guitars.

Uhm... eew... . Actually, though, I'm not surprised.

Stupid name.