Who likes SOA better than Black Flag?

I just picked up the "No Policy EP" and it's really a lot better than I anticipated. Not better than BF for me, but still up there.
SOA is State of Alert right? as in Henry Rollins first band. i'd say EARLY black Flag cuz i think rollins sounds lame
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
I love Rollins so this getting checked out where did you get the EP or where can I download it?
black flag wins. they're just the best hardcore punk band ever, aside from bad brains.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

I like Black Flag more but I like early Black Flag more. does anybody like the Circle Jerks more than Black Flag?
nah...black flag>circle jerks...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by treefiddey
I like Black Flag more but I like early Black Flag more. does anybody like the Circle Jerks more than Black Flag?

Me. I was kinda disappointed with SOA though. I only have their stuff from that Dischord '81 thing.

I think the Circle Jerks are a lot better than Black Flag, though.
I've never listened to SOA, but I've heard that they weren't that good.
I had always heard they weren't that good. Since my expectations were so low when I first listened to them, though, I found they weren't half-bad. They weren't nearly as great as Black Flag or some other legendary bands, but they were good.
Quote by teenage riot
I love Rollins so this getting checked out where did you get the EP or where can I download it?

I got it on the Dischord '81 thing. It's a collection of six EPs released by Dischord in '81, on one CD.