3 5%
Les Paul
17 27%
SG
4 6%
Other: (list below)
8 13%
Voters: 62.
Mine personally is the superstrat because its so comfortable. RR body style owns for everything else.
The Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Roland Cube 30x
Les Paul and Explorer.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
I like the les paul but i dont like the pup switch position. i wish it was down with everything else. i do like SGs but the body is a tid bit too wide. thats why i dont like them. i used to the V's were the shit, but yeah, not so much anymore. Same with the rhoads. and you forgot a bc rich category, but those are lame as hell anyways so...

and i was just going to make this exact poll later too. lol
I don't know what kind of style my guitar is ( Godin Freeway Classic ), it has a weird mold on the back of the smaller cut away. Its hard to explain.
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
Kelly.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Strat shape. Nothing is comfy-er
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
The ES335 bodystyle. It looks so classy and I love the semi-hollow tone.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
You don't have an option for a Stratocaster besides other...
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
WTF is this?? you make a list of these bodys and you dont even include the most popular one... where is vintage strat style?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Quote by Devon8822
WTF is this?? you make a list of these bodys and you dont even include the most popular one... where is vintage strat style?

Superstrats and strats aren't really the two extremes of the world, you know. They're quite alike.

Oh, btw, Superstrats!
Quote by Y00p
Superstrats and strats aren't really the two extremes of the world, you know. They're quite alike.

Oh, btw, Superstrats!

Not true, the nice original body contours of a strat body are not incorporated in most superstrat bodies, and it's those curves in the back of the body that make it so damn comforable. It's a shame the vintage strat shape isn't there, it's the best for sure.
Gear:
Gibson les paul Studio faded, modded Buckethead style (killswitch, 1 tone, 1 vol)
Taylor Big Baby 306-GB
Modded Cort KX-5, runaway (neck) and warthog (bridge)
Laney VC-15
Digitech Bad Monkey, EH Big Muff, crybaby JH-1
Well I voted superstrat, but I would have voted PRS if it was there.
My Cort is a PRS rip off and I think the shape is beautiful, comfy, well balanced, a good size and weight, etc.
Main Gear:
Ibanez RG550EX
Ibanez S470
Epiphone SG CS Ltd Ed 1966 Reissue
Cort M200/WS
Richwood RS17CCE acoustic
Hayden Mofo
Harley Benton 2x12 Celestion V30

My Band - Haemasmtha
les paul are the most comfortable
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
No Ibanez?

nothin beats my S470.. super sleek, light weight.. ahhh.. the comfort of extended jam sessions... yummy..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer