Page 1 of 2
theyres thsi oen chic at school, its pretty obvious she lieks me, always lookign at me and always wanting to hang out. she lieks alot of things i liek, liek graffiti and such as well she's not one of thsoe ditsy motehr****ers that just makes me wanan knock them out liek half the girls in my school are, but call me extremly superficial but she has leik no tits whatsoever and there is almsot nothgin mroe beautiful to me than a pair of nice big funbags. she has a nice shape to her body, tall and slender(not skinny, but slender) and a cute ass. i dont really want a relationship with anyone all that much i just dont have time for women right now, but UG's pit dwellers may sway my opinion
What the? You're from Canada and can't spell?

Oh and that chick ain't bad
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
are u ****in serious?

you are a dumb bitch!!!

shes hot, and u say shes got a nice ass, what more do u need?

tap that ass like a van halen solo
play her like any women, **** her then kick her out o bed!!!
"no fightin'"
Ibanez Rg350dx
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Super overdrive
Ashdown Fallen Angel FA40DSP
Like. LIKE. L-I-K-E. L-I-K-E, God damn it.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
invite het to your room to show her to play guitar and then when shes comfortable tell her to get with you and bang her....
My Gear:
Black Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2 12
Boss DD-3
Boss MD-2
Boss TU-2
Boss Ge-7
Digitech Synth/Wah
Jekyl and Hyde Ultimate Overvrive (the old school one)
word brotha^(feather breeze) btw nice allusion lol. its my best frind that kidna turned me off of her at first but then again hes an idiot with completely different (and bad) taste is women
Dude liek there liek rite when dey say dat juging a uzer by there join date is unfair becuz liek u giv 03erz a bad name wif urs mispelingz.
Quote by super666fender
theyres thsi oen chic at school, its pretty obvious she lieks me, always lookign at me and always wanting to hang out. she lieks alot of things i liek, liek graffiti and such as well she's not one of thsoe ditsy motehr****ers that just makes me wanan knock them out liek half the girls in my school are, but call me extremly superficial but she has leik no tits whatsoever and there is almsot nothgin mroe beautiful to me than a pair of nice big funbags. she has a nice shape to her body, tall and slender(not skinny, but slender) and a cute ass. i dont really want a relationship with anyone all that much i just dont have time for women right now, but UG's pit dwellers may sway my opinion

i think you're right!

if you don't have the time for women, don't bother............................them.

besides, she looks like the kinda girl who'd tire quickly, of someone who used the term "fun bags".
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
That girl is very pretty. If you get in the habit of passing on girls like that because their tits aren't big enough for your standards, you will die a sad, frustrated, lonely virgin.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by Metal claw
Her facial features and her stare reminds me of a Uger. But I can't quite put my finger on who.

she reminds me of a Robert Palmer girl.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by FeatherBreeze
are u ****in serious?

you are a dumb bitch!!!

shes hot, and u say shes got a nice ass, what more do u need?

tap that ass like a van halen solo

Ha, sigged

But yeah, she is gorgeous.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Kill yourself.

Now.

(Please)
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
You say pics are included but I only see one.

Listen to PatchworkMan
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
Quote by whenshoesattack
You say pics are included but I only see one.

Listen to PatchworkMan

I believe this is the second pic he was trying to post:

I didn't understand anything you said. I came in here to tell you to go to the relationship thread because I deciphered that "chic" means chick, now I regret it, everyone who attempted to read that paragraph is now stupider for it.
She's not great but she's good.
And learn to spell LIKE, it was really bothering me when I was reading, sheesh.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
That spelling demolition makes me want to kill myself...

...ever heard of ****-buddies?
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Posting pictures of girls you go to school with on the internet is second only to taking pictures of them and posting them on the internet on the creepy-meter.
no
I don't think she's attractive at all.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Yeah, go for it. If she's nice, fun, and pretty, that's all you need.

Or don't, whatever.
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
i think she looks pretty gross
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
ill **** her if you wont
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by NGD1313
I didn't understand anything you said. I came in here to tell you to go to the relationship thread because I deciphered that "chic" means chick, now I regret it, everyone who attempted to read that paragraph is now stupider for it.

Stupider
eh?
Quote by Metal claw
Her facial features and her stare reminds me of a Uger. But I can't quite put my finger on who.

That's because it's a picture of me. you fucker
as some people say, speed is a byproduct of accuracy. If you can't type correctly, don't try going fast because it'll just turn out to be sloppy and you'll look stupid!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Page 1 of 2