i dont wanna speak too soon but since yesterday (i think yesterday) ive not had to listen to one more add upon being selected to receive a free ipod nano. and i know theres a forum for complaining about these things but i didnt know if there was a thank you thread/forum. so, thank you Mod's... i can now fully enjoy UG again. adds dont bother me other than the loud annoying audio ones.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
yea, i know what you mean, i think it means you have balls, not sure, thats what i heard from my dad, although he wasnt sober

Quote by Sinforsale
Welcome to UG, The "safest" place on the Net.

a Tip is this: Dont Go Into the Pit Under ANY Circumstance.
That just means the virus got into your computer...you're fucked.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Or you could just get a pop-up blocker, maybe even Firefox with Ad-block.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
funny
Quote by GuitarHero0715
yea, i know what you mean, i think it means you have balls, not sure, thats what i heard from my dad, although he wasnt sober

Quote by Sinforsale

no im cool now just thanking the heads
Quote by GuitarHero0715

Quote by Sinforsale

dammit r u serious i thought they were gone
Quote by GuitarHero0715

Quote by Sinforsale

i swear upon returning to see what has been said... i got one. do you think maybe if we each buy one it'll stop?
Quote by GuitarHero0715

Quote by Sinforsale

that was a joke, but thanks for your serious concern
Quote by GuitarHero0715

Quote by Sinforsale

No! I got a popup blocker, it doesn't work like that!
They're in the screen i tell you! They don't popup, they just sit there,
That evil woman in the box TAUNTING ME!
Make it stop, make her stop!
AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, those are so ****ing annoying!
And they don't pop up, they're the adds in the window.
I really wish UG would get rid of em.
CTHC
Quote by BreakingTheGirl
No! I got a popup blocker, it doesn't work like that!
They're in the screen i tell you! They don't popup, they just sit there,
That evil woman in the box TAUNTING ME!
Make it stop, make her stop!
AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, those are so ****ing annoying!
And they don't pop up, they're the adds in the window.
I really wish UG would get rid of em.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1865/
I'm torn when it comes to popup blockers. While I do hate that god damn ad with every fiber of my being, sometimes when you click on links they open in a new window which for some reason is interpreted as a popup. So I have to decide which is worse. And also? I like cake.
I hate those goddamn ads. I'm trying to jam and then "CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE A FREE IPOD NANO!" **** you *****. I've got an iPod video and you're nothing but a loud disruptive scam.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by Hawk127
I'm torn when it comes to popup blockers. While I do hate that god damn ad with every fiber of my being, sometimes when you click on links they open in a new window which for some reason is interpreted as a popup. So I have to decide which is worse. And also? I like cake.

EXACTLY!!! THEYRE OUT TO GET US I SAY!!! THE NANOS, THE I-PHONES, THE CHICKENS, THE GOATS, AND THE NINJAS. ALL OUT TO GET US. THEYRE UNSTOPPABLE!!!!
Quote by GuitarHero0715

Quote by Sinforsale

how ironic, that ad just played on this page for me...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
i spoke too soon
Quote by GuitarHero0715

Quote by Sinforsale

Every time one of my Nevermore tunes is interrupted by those damn ipod nano ads, I want to take a bat to the computer screen.
The Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Roland Cube 30x
Now that I think about it, I haven't heard one today...but I swear to God I almost quit UG, they're terrible.
Who dat?
think about it, they came in march, the culprites are obvious MARCH 07ERS!!!! ZEIG HEIL, BRING UPON THE SECOND HOLOCAUST!!! HIEL!! sorry but its just odd how march comes, the march 07ers come, and so do the audio pop ups