Hey guys. Well tomorrow is the big day for me. I just received a nice check from the tax man. So the Peavey XXX is coming home. Now the question I have is going to be should I go with a Peavey cab or a marshal cab? Those are the only 2 choices I have for my area...

Thanks
yea
the 1960's cab is pretty decent

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
damn no mesa cab option, that would have been a good choice. o well, marshall 1960 cab would be my suggestion.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Vader or G-Flex are good too.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Oh a few more items to note...

There is a 10% discount if you buy the XXX head with the XXX cab

And they have both slant and straight... Which one?
Id personally still go for the Marshall, but you should really play both and see which ones you like better. I also go with straight cabs because I think slant cabs look ugly (Just my opinion tho)
Fender Tele > Line 6 Verbzilla > Line 6 DL4 > Line 6 Podxt (With Model Packs and FBV Shortboard) > Yorkville 300-watt Poweramp > Marshall 1960BV
Don't get the XXX cab, it's really not good at all. If those are really your only options, get a Marshall (as long as it's not an MG), but there are some other amazing cabs out there.