Whatre your guitars tuned to right now? Why?

LP-Open Cm (Devin Townsend esque stuff)
Strat copy-Open G (Just trying it out)
Acoustic-D standard (I like lower tuned acoustics)
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Last edited by IsThereLoveInSp at Mar 13, 2007,
Drop C for writing, Children of Bodom, Killswitch Engage and Disturbed =D
UG spouses: fallenangel120, Leonheart...<333
Quote by Jett Diamond
What if women were actually meant to be superior to men? What if I'm supposed to be in a kitchen right now?

18th Member of "I Remember Old Nickelodeon Club"
Blood Justic3!
Rose of Sharyn
My Curse
Les Paul-standard
Squire strat-down 2 steps
samik-drop c
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK

some guy today was all like, " ahah dude likez OMG you wanna see ma HUGE SAUSAGGE??? likez ZOMG its tEH biggest EVER! " And i was all like, no dude show me your DICK
stratocaster - standard/drop d
ibanez lp copy - half-step/drop db
milestone - wherever since i only got one bass, but usually standard

strats in standard cause i dont wana screw with the trem and i use my pedal's pitch shifter for changing tunign most of the time, and on the bass too

i leave the ibby in half step down to play half step down guns n roses cause i cant use the wah and pitch shift at same time

milestone - my only bass, so i tune it wherever, but sometimes i use the pitch shifter on my rp80 with it too
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Cort - Drop C
Peavey - Standard
Hondo - 1/2 setp lower than CGCFAD (slipknot) but i dont like it. its prolly gunna be going in drop d.
Jackson Kelly: standard
Walden Acoustic: dadgad down 1/2 step. This is the coolest acoustic tuning in my opinion...but who cares what i say
xRASPUTINX and my XXXplorer - Drop B. For writing/practicing/playing. Metal obviously.

LP - Drop A#, the other guitarist in my band plays a 7string Jackson so it's about as high as he can go..

Tele - Standard for chord progressions/rock shit..

and my Cimar thing is in drop D just because I never play it anyway.