1) Anywhere that's hiring

2) Put in an application

Hope that helps.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Work at a greenhouse place....I'm working there right now and will be through the summer...its easy as hell and pays good and is hella flexible for hours.
work at a flying club, you get to go flying sometimes and then you get paid to do nothing when the weather sucks.
Quote by saxaxe
bussing tables. Trust me. You'll get up to waiter eventually and be rollin in dough/

+1, my friend's sister is a waitress, and she gets 100 bucks a night on tips. no, she doesn't work at hooters.
You could try working as a camp consuler. Thats what I am working as this summer. You get good tips at they end if your nice to the kids and, if you can get some buddys to work there to it would be fun.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I'd go with bussing tables too. I got a job doing that last summer. The tips are pretty good, and I can keep it throughout the school year.
safeway be a bagboy
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
if you're up for a man's job you could check with the local gas companies(if you have gas wells out there) and here in PA they hire summer help to paint the gas wells and weed wack around them.
bussing tables is easy and a decent job, and if you stay on long enough you might get promoted to waiter which pays better, the only thing about that it is in most states you have to be 18-21 if the restaurant serves alcohol (if you want to be a waiter.)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I plan on getting a job with the city this summer. All you do is drive around in a pick up all day and occassionally weedwack the sidewalks. Only time it's tough is after a storm when trees get knocked down or during 4th of July where they actually make the town look nice. Other than that it's easy.
If College Pro Painters is there, go there, paint houses for good money. Work outside, lots of benefits, etc.
Or work at a dock, tying up boats, my friend is doing that and most of the time she just plays board-games with her co-worker friends since its not really busy, ever.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Cool, where do you live in wa? I'm in vancouver.

But bussing tables is usually easy. Finding a job at a small music store is nice too.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Work at a greenhouse place....I'm working there right now and will be through the summer...its easy as hell and pays good and is hella flexible for hours.

Dude, that sounds interesting. Details please. What is it? What do you do?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power