I have had surgical scars on my upper lip for my entire life, and am curious as to weather facial hair can grow over that specific area of flesh correctly. Right know I'm 13 so I'm don't really possess a lot of facial hair...period (Side's some peach fuzz, and I'm blond so its not even viable.) and am really curious of this. >.< I wanna grow a ****in' goatee, damn it!
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
maybe the hair will just grow over it? even if it doesnt GROW OVER IT. if you catch my drift..
Probly, but I wouldn't know. I have enough facial hair to make Billy Gibbons flinch
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
No.Hair will not grow were the scar is.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
It won't grow there. I know a guy with surgical scars in his forehead from a long time ago and theres still bald spots... and will be forever.
Well, I'm not sure for surgery scars above your lip, but I got a scar on my chin and theres hair growing out of it.
The real question is--if you have surgical scars over your UPPER lip, why would you want to grow a GOATEE to cover it up?
Quote by guitarguy17
i hate after having anal intercourse with another man they try to cuddle with you, like wtf, are they gay?

i got a big scar w/ stitches on my bottom lip, and theres hair. so don't worry about it.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
doubt it. i had 3 screws put in my knee and a total ACL replacement, so scars are all over my leg/knee. and theres no hair on/around them. Its really sweet, because i have cadaver ACL. So im br00tal by default.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
Quote by moomoocons
doubt it. i had 3 screws put in my knee and a total ACL replacement, so scars are all over my leg/knee. and theres no hair on/around them. Its really sweet, because i have cadaver ACL. So im br00tal by default.

Thats is sooooooo metal dude!!!!
Nope, I've got a scar on my chin, and all the hair around it grows in, but the scar itself is a bald spot. It really sucks, because I can't grow a beard to any decent length at all.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by CaptainWow
Nope, I've got a scar on my chin, and all the hair around it grows in, but the scar itself is a bald spot. It really sucks, because I can't grow a beard to any decent length at all.

me too
Quote by Paiger
The real question is--if you have surgical scars over your UPPER lip, why would you want to grow a GOATSE to cover it up?

how does this help?
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008