It doesn't seem like anything about this was mentioned anywhere but can't people steal other peoples' stuff here?
Yes they can. Look at Myspace, once you post your tabs or lyrics on that site, they have the right to do whatever they want with it.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
While there are some jackasses on this site, I doubt anyone would steal your work.

Besides, it's not like your stuff is worth stealing. (jk)
Spiral Out
Quote by HumanitysDeath

Besides, it's not like your stuff is worth stealing. (jk)

Lol I don't wanna be an ass, but a lot of stuff isn't worth stealing from here...well not full songs anyways, but there are some cool riffs in everyone's songs
Quote by Saif Mehdi
It doesn't seem like anything about this was mentioned anywhere but can't people steal other peoples' stuff here?

i did make a post about this not too recently. Basically, it's a risk to upload your songs, but if you want people to judge it, it's the easiest way to get stuff heard
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Here's the deal. You're allowed to take peices of songs no matter what. That's legal. Not the lyrics, but music - yeah.