I had to bail out of college this year cos it all ****ed up on me Basically I started doing 3 as levels (english, ICT and film studies) but I came in ICT late for registration issues :S So I was behind on my coursework and couldnt catch up. I cant do 2 as levels so i had to quit.

So I have 5 months of free time, any suggestions to fill the time up? Boredom is driving me crazy.

By the way I have a part time job which is more than enough money wise.
I'd watch a bunch of movies and become a film expert.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
lol the word but secks is censored
anyways buy a wii and all the old games from Nintendo pass rekindle your inner child
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
Quote by Chevylegend454
lol the word but secks is censored
anyways buy a wii and all the old games from Nintendo pass rekindle your inner child

Or emulators!
Do a little bit of studying on your coursework so you're ready when you get there.

Practice a lot of what ever you play too and maybe find a band. Learn electronics and stuff and build some effects pedals during the 5 months.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I'm taking the summer off after I graduate university, so I'm going to have 4 months off as well.

The first thing I plan to do is catch up with some old friends. Being that I've moved away for university, there are some people that I haven't seen for 4 years.

I also want to get in shape, I've really let my fitness level slide.

I plan to do a lot of reading, I've got some books on my mind and I write the name down whenever I come across something interesting.

I want to play a lot of golf, too. I really love it, so relaxing. If some of the people I wanna catch up with play golf now, that'll just be perfect.

Aside from that, I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I realize that schoolwork has kept me pretty busy over the past 4 years, and the next 4 months will be the laziest of my life. I kind of look forward to it, but I'm a little worried that I'll just waste my time doing nothing, as this is my last time before becoming a "real person" so to speak.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
2 weeks ago I was a complete guitar noob (i'd been playing bass for 3 years but never guitar) but i've practiced so much since i've left (about ten hours a day) I can actually sweep to a pretty good standard and play whole albums by the Black Dahlia Murder and *cough* Job for a Cowboy.

I need a bit of something to do on the side so to speak. ALl my friends are still at school/college and you cant just play guitar all the time.

Quote by CowboyUp
Work out, get a girlfriend, get laid, get a life.

I think i'll take life lessons from someone who doesnt have Captain Pickard as his avatar.
Quote by fourstringpunk
I think i'll take life lessons from someone who doesnt have Captain Pickard as his avatar.

I'm only a Trekky in my spare time...

>>

<<
relax a lot and, of course.

Quote by gwtkof
a near lethal amouunt of drugs.

traveling might be cool, too, since you have the time. as long as while you travel you do

Quote by gwtkof
a near lethal amouunt of drugs.

gwtkof had the right idea.
First... get a copy of both the Movie and Book verson of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Then get some pot.. Then get an obsene amount of booze.. And get some zig zags.. That should keep you plenty busy...
I'm a tool.
Quote by fourstringpunk

If you're going to say it, you may as well spell it; Captain Picard!

And having a Picard avatar is a symbol of wisdom and leadership

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Quote by fourstringpunk
and you cant just play guitar all the time.

O RLY?!?
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008