im curious too see what my hair will be like cuz im growing it own and right now the hair on the back of my neck is curling up towards the back of my ears and my sideburns are curling up too does this mean i will have a john mayer type of thing goin on if i grow it out or is this normal for when it first starts gettin kinda long
Congratulations, you have curly hair.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Wondergaurd
depends, color? curly or straight?

its brown and pretty much straight right now buts its curling up so im wonderin what that will turn into
it might be wavy, but it wont form tight curls, my hair did that but once it got to my shoulders it just became kinda wavy.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Disasterpiece08
I know when mine gets to a certain length it begins to curl the same way you are describing. But this could be because I used to have curly hair as a baby.

ya mine was curly when i was a baby too
Quote by si!
curly hair = awesome

No, i hate my curly hair. I have terrible hair.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Mine is getting long.It kind of fans out not so much as to say it curls.I also wear a hat a lot.

Yours is probably the same as mine.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by 6DgOfInTb
pics ? (or it didnt happen)

darn i guess it didnt happen then cuz i have no pics
My hair is really wavy and I tried straightening it and I like it much better...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
When I had long hair it was curly then just wavy when it got past the shoulders. Try it out, more fun than short hair.
mine was like that and i have wavy hair...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
mine curled slightly when i first grew it out and then the weight of it straightened it out. that was a relief, i hate curly hair..eventually, i cut it for cancer anyways that was a happy day for me!
Quote by billab0ng
When I had long hair it was curly then just wavy when it got past the shoulders. Try it out, more fun than short hair.

Oooh, sounds like you had a mullet!

Yeah, dude, curly hair is where it's at. Not very many people wear it, which makes you unique.

Plus, chicks dig it.
Quote by guitarzan313
im curious too see what my hair will be like cuz im growing it own and right now the hair on the back of my neck is curling up towards the back of my ears and my sideburns are curling up too does this mean i will have a john mayer type of thing goin on if i grow it out or is this normal for when it first starts gettin kinda long

that's exactly what my hair is doing. it pisses me off so BAD. UUUGGGGGHHHH.

i'm ready to buzz it cause it's ****ing ****.
haha i got straight ass hair..... not actually ass hair thats straight... dont get me wrong

its just not wavy at all, its kick ass... makes me look like a woman too often tho... even my family has mistaken me for a girl
Quote by TOTAL_immortal

wait 'til it starts jabbing you in the eyes constantly. We call that hell month.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
mine has always been straight so i never really had that problem but maybe your hair will just be wavy when it gets long which looks cool also IMO
Quote by papersun87

Yeah, dude, curly hair is where it's at. Not very many people wear it, which makes you unique.

Plus, chicks dig it.

Yeah girls love curly hair. I have wavy hair myself, but I have enough curls to get girls feeling me up all the time.
It's reaaally long now, but by the sounds of it you're beginning to enter the "awkward" phase of growing out your hair.
Quote by TOTAL_immortal

no i want my hair to be curly
Quote by papersun87

Plus, chicks dig it.

No.

Never had a mullet. Had regular short hair then didn't cut it for 3 straight years. ended up going past the middle of my back. I usually kept it in a ponytail or just let it loose. And girls do seem to like long hair, quite fascinated by it.
Straighten it buddy!
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin