so I just bought the Jamman from digiteck and so far its great. But when you record something on it and play it back through my V-amp it sounds like whatever your guitar sounds like! Say if I recorded a bluse line in mild distortion and wanted to play over it in a heavier distortion i couldnt becasue when you change your guitars tone, you also change the pedals tone. When I put it into the loop section for the pedals in the back of the amp it does the same damn thing!How do I fix this?Heres a link to the amp and you might want to look at the back photo of it.Behringer V-amp
Your amp needs an FX Loop to do that, yours doesnt.
Fender Tele > Line 6 Verbzilla > Line 6 DL4 > Line 6 Podxt (With Model Packs and FBV Shortboard) > Yorkville 300-watt Poweramp > Marshall 1960BV
its an insert if your using an amp modeler, you need a post pre-amp out, and a post pre-amp input in order to use it. Your chain needs to go like this.

Guitar - Preamp - Looper - Poweramp - Cab
Fender Tele > Line 6 Verbzilla > Line 6 DL4 > Line 6 Podxt (With Model Packs and FBV Shortboard) > Yorkville 300-watt Poweramp > Marshall 1960BV
Is this the same for all set ups? i'm planning on getting a jamman- will i be able to add effects when i play back loops into a Marshall MG100DFX. for example, will i be able to add reverb? on the play backs or will it sound just the same as my normal guitar sound?
♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♫