Im going to see a few movies over spring break which is coming up soon. I know for a fact im going to see dead silent or whatever. but theres other movies coming out and i know i will go more than once. so what else is good? reno 911? pans labyrinth? zodiac? barney?
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
300, Reno 911, and Zodiac are all very good. And if you can find a theater that's still showing it, Pan's Labyrinth was phenomenally good.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
pan's (its trippy) and 300 (cause its incredible). if I had to pick 1 more, i'd go with reno cause its looks funny.
300 was pretty good simply for the fighting.
I said no to drugs but they didn't listen.
I went to go see The Number 23 a couple of weeks ago and I noticed that all of the up coming movies are horror with similar plots. They are running out of decent ideas for movies.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
yeah pans labyrinth is still playing at a theater near me... about 2 minutes away. and im going to see the movies with my girlfriend too if that helps narrow down anything. but she likes the same ones as me.

is 300 boring at all?
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
The Lives of Others is the best movie I've seen in a long time. And it won the Oscar over Pan's Labyrinth.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
I wouldnt waste money on Reno. I did. It was hilarious in some parts but not hilarious enough to justify the expense of $9.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
I'd see 300. Pan's Labyrinth isn't showing many places any more.

or you could wait a week and a half and see Aqua Teen.
300!!!

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Zodiac was really good but I dont think it was worth almost 3 hours worth of film. It honestly could have had about an hour and a half taken out of it. But it still scares me now because they 1)Never caught him and 2)Everything happened in California
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
See 300 dude, It's awesome in soo many aspects.
Gear:

Guitar
Recording king RD 22
Ibanez Jet King JTK2
Dean bass guitar

Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212
Bass Acoustic b100
Well I am pleased to see that most people agree on 300.
666 BRO
Reno 911 funniest movie ive ever seen this year
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]