Anyone know the link to the new Geico commerical where the cave man is at the therapest talking to the doll? I MUST SEE IT.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Just watch TV man. Its a commercial. Most people hate commercials...
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by The Casualty
No.

You don't have much of an opinion. Go die. You're annoying. 'No'. Really, what kind of a post is that. If there's not enough cyber space when it is needed, everyone will hate you.

And it's not at that link
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
uhhh... why do you want to see it? they aren't funny. that stupid joke about cavemen being able to do it has gone on way to long. it's stupid...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
This is a newww one. And I happen to like them
I think the caveman ads are pretty funny, and yes it is on the previously posted link
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Quote by Pharoah
You don't have much of an opinion. Go die. You're annoying. 'No'. Really, what kind of a post is that. If there's not enough cyber space when it is needed, everyone will hate you.

And it's not at that link

Asshole.

You asked a question, I answered.

It's not an opinion either.
dont have a link and i havent seen it either... BUT OMFG!!!! have you heard they are probably getting a sitcom on abc (american network otherwise idk). its about the cavemen (3) trying to live life in Atlanta and dealing with the modern day prejudice society holds against cavemen. i heard it on the radio the other day and my life then changed.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
yea, i know what you mean, i think it means you have balls, not sure, thats what i heard from my dad, although he wasnt sober

Quote by Sinforsale
Welcome to UG, The "safest" place on the Net.

a Tip is this: Dont Go Into the Pit Under ANY Circumstance.
Quote by The Casualty
Asshole.

You asked a question, I answered.

It's not an opinion either.

Why do you keep posting your absolutley useless comments that very few people will read and even fewer care about?! AHG!

But thank you for answering. My deepest sympthasies go out to any unanswered questions you ponder. Yes, ponder!
Quote by Tedrick
I think the caveman ads are pretty funny, and yes it is on the previously posted link

No, thats the one where he mentions the speaker phone and his mom calling. I'm talking about the one where he talks to the doll because the therapest wants him to.
Quote by Pharoah
Why do you keep posting your absolutley useless comments that very few people will read and even fewer care about?! AHG!

But thank you for answering. My deepest sympthasies go out to any unanswered questions you ponder. Yes, ponder!

People obviously care about them if they read, and take the time to reply.

YOU for example.

EDIT: Any reason you bothered to capitalize the "W?"
Na, checked Youtube too. No luck. Maybe I just saw the commerical in my imagination, for I haven't seen it since. Hmm...

And no Caus, I was just bored and decided to capital a W. I shall take advantage of this situation yet again. W Bold > Capital.
i love geicos commercials
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia