on my fender rumble 100 there is a small white button labeled mid-scoops, i was wondering if any one can tell me exactly what this does. thanks for any info.
It cuts the mids out of your EQ. Bass amps often have it for an easy switch to a typical slap bass tone (high bass/treble, low mids).
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.