I suppose you could call this an acomplishment/boasting post, but it's really quite interesting. It's true that all good things take time, but how long did it take you to shred the famous freebird solo or resemble Satriani? Step up, don't be scared, show your greatness!
i've been rocking the open E string since day one.

i know, i know. hold your applause
Quote by burningcowsrule
...even if you made and Adolf Hitler appreciation thread you wouldnt get flamed half as much as youre about to

-Responding to a BJ Armstrong thread
Quote by SGRocker0791

Atreyu is Hardcore.

Quote by Sargasm

Fans of hardcore probably wouldn't appreciate you saying that
Quote by Fickstigure

you are my god!

Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by Fickstigure

*bows down*
ive been playing about a little more than 2 years and im can play MOST of the Metallica Black Album. some solos i just cant do but most i can. man i LOVE guitar pro.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
I'm no master by any means, but I've been playing for 9 months and I can play a good bit of Canon Rock, the rhythm part on nearly any Metallica song before the Black Album , and a pretty good number of the solos as well. I've also pretty much got tapping down, but sweep picking is HARD! (Which I basically can't do at all).
I've been playing for seven months, and people say I'm amazing at minor pentatonic solos. I'm pretty proud of that. Trying to learn pinch harmonics, though I'm having trouble.
Serrana, First song I learned about 1 month after I started. Heaps easy though.
...it's really not that hard a song but I can play "searching" by Joe Satriani, it's just a lot of fun, especially the pitch shift/whammy pedal part
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
I can finally play Smells like teen spirit solo after learning for more than 2 years.All bow to me.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
maybe you have to cocentrate more on feelings then technic or speed guys...anyone playing some bluesy stuff for example? Red House....that`s feeling....
gary moore=feeling..i can play the loner
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"