I'm not a big fan of hardcore music, but I did hear a song on the radio today that I liked and I want to find out what it is...

The whole song was screaming up until the near end when the vocalist sings clearly
"this is the last time"
"this is the last goodbye"
"all i wanted was you"

I did try and google it first and got nowhere, so anyone please help me find the name of the song and band if they know... Thanks.
Later in the evenin, as you lie awake in bed, hear the echoes of the amplifiers ringin' in your head, smoke the days last cigarette rememberin' what she said...
um i think i have this song on my creative, do you remember anything else?
SUCK IT

__
|_|
/|\
\|/
/ \
/ _ \
the first part lyrics are from a 30 seconds to mars song "the kill"

their emo too not hardcore.
the other part i dunno, it might be the same song, but thats all i've got.
"You know honestly, i don't see myself getting any faster. I mean, you can only hear so much."
-Eddie Van Halen
yes it was more screamo
thats all i recall from the lyrics as i cant make out screaming part

but it was higher pitched scream if that helps
Later in the evenin, as you lie awake in bed, hear the echoes of the amplifiers ringin' in your head, smoke the days last cigarette rememberin' what she said...
this may be far fetched but the instrument style (guitar) was comparable to From First to Last
obviously having very different vocal style though
According to Google: Haste the Day- The Last Goodbye.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
James Brown most likely, or possibly Shakira.

But seriously, it's going to be A7X... because...

1. they suck.
2. their really the only newer age metal played on main stream radio.
3. they sing gay crap like that all the time.
4. they're just cliche' enough to say something that lame at the end of a song.
did you try the haste the day one cause the lyrics are the same, but im sure ive heard it before and i dont listen to them
SUCK IT

__
|_|
/|\
\|/
/ \
/ _ \
yeah thats the song
for some reason it sounded better to me earlier : /
but thanks for the help!
...and thank you guitarjunkie18 for talking about cliches and using such an obscure band name like avenged sevenfold in proving a point thats simple minded and non lucid.