Yep, the wood around the Jack hole of my SG was really thin and getting loose and then this morning it just fell right into the guitar haha. I didn't know what to do since there was quite a big hole that it ripped so I looked around the room trying to improvise something....one thing led to another it turned into this

haha, what do you think? its quite a mess I know but its actually really sturdy.
Epiphone SG Limited
Marshall VS65R
DS-1
DD-3
GE-7
Dunlop Original Wah
lol, you should put some wood filler in that crack or somthing :P or atleast texta it in with brown texta
The BATBRIDGE is Sick!btw. actually looks pretty decent. too bad about the small chunk of wood taken out on the front. is it an epi or a gibby? post a zoomed out pic (still really diggin the bat symbol.)
<JimmyPage5290>
Gibson Les Paul Smartwood, and Trogdor (Custom guitar build)> Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde> DigiTech Distortion Factory> Dimebag CryBaby >Fender Hotrod Deville 212

It's just a epi. I don't think Gibson SGs would have their output jacks fall in like that haha
Epiphone SG Limited
Marshall VS65R
DS-1
DD-3
GE-7
Dunlop Original Wah
You need to make that look more ghetto. Like, cover the pickguard in duct tape. Taking of the bridge humbucker's cover would look totally sweet too.

By the way, what's that little knob by the selector?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus
You need to make that look more ghetto. Like, cover the pickguard in duct tape.

lol, that would make it look crappy
Yeah, I guess. That is kinda pushing it... Maybe covering an end of the strap in duct tape would look better.

Maybe rough up the finish a bit.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

It was all I had laying around haha I knew someone would say something like that sooner or later . The little knob is a kill switch.
Epiphone SG Limited
Marshall VS65R
DS-1
DD-3
GE-7
Dunlop Original Wah
looks fine to me! Better than having a gaping hole in yer guitar.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Hmm I just noticed something. After I soldered all the wires back my output seems to be lower than ussual. Normall I would just go to 5 to be loud now it needs to be at 8 to hear, also not mentioning the hum. This is from the clean channel. Is the metal sleeve causing the problem?
Epiphone SG Limited
Marshall VS65R
DS-1
DD-3
GE-7
Dunlop Original Wah
Maybe you switched the hot and ground to the output jack by mistake?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

i love that hahaha
nice zakk wylde string job over the stop tail too
That could have looked really good if it wasn't at such a horribly awkward angle. Also, break a red ballpoint pen over that huge chunky hole in the finish. It won't repair anything, but it'll dye it a good bit, and it won't stick out like a sore thumb. Plus, it won't wreck anything if you decide to have it properly repaired some day, and it's cheaper than buying actual dye.
I would just leave that bit, no repair looks better than a terrible one.
Okay I found the problem, part of the jack on the inside was touching the wood wall which I guess grounded things a bit? So I just stuck a folded piece of paper between it and the wood wall

I'll get around to smoothing it one day I guess.
Epiphone SG Limited
Marshall VS65R
DS-1
DD-3
GE-7
Dunlop Original Wah